Otto's Monday Madness:
It's that time of the week again! Enjoy! =)
1. I have little or no patience when it comes to ________. people not taking responsibility for their own actions.
2. I wish I could spend more time ________. doing one thing at a time, instead of multi-tasking.
3. The most productive thing I accomplished this past weekend was ________. getting ready for our tailgate party.
4. The most enjoyable thing I did this weekend was ________. It was a weekend of enjoyable things. My brother's family and my sister's family and I did the "Silver Bells In the City" thing on Friday night, then had a tailgate/football game party at Michigan State University Saturday. A good time was had by all!
5. I've always wanted to learn how to ________. play the flute.
6. If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy ________. a top-of-the-line computer and digital camera. (Ha. Did you see how I stuck two wishes in there?)
7. I blog because ________. I can.